Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
Enjoy Extraordinary Benefits from your Free WellCard
Drivers and their family should never go without medical expertise, no matter where or when you need it. As part of our empowering health and wellness program, WellCard members have around-the-clock access to talk one-on-one with a top physician. Whenever our members need a doctor’s advice, answers, medication prescription, or even diagnosis, WellCard access to Consult A Doctor is there. We call it WellCard. You’ll call it empowering.
Whether it’s late at night, or you’re at work or on vacation, you can speak with a nurse and doctor to get the care you need. MD iCare is a network of US board certified doctors and nurses ready to provide affordable, quality care.
As a WellCard Health member, you have 24×7, immediate FREE access to licensed nurses who will guide you to the care you need. When appropriate, you can consult with a physician via phone from anywhere for a flat fee of $65. Through this consult, the doctor may provide a diagnosis and even help you get a necessary prescription.
- Nurses are available 24×7 at no charge
- Consult with a doctor within an hour 7AM-10PM for $65 (there is no time limit to TeleConsult)
- Prescriptions can be picked up at your local pharmacy, or mailed directly to you!
- Great for when it’s late, the doctor’s office is closed, when you can’t miss work, or are away on vacation!
Conditions Commonly Treated
MD iCare is perfect for chronic conditions that require maintenance medications. Or, for times when you are experiencing non-emergency, acute symptoms:
- Cold or Flu Symptoms
- Digestive Issues, heartburn, GERD, stomach aches, gas pains
- Headaches, migraines
- Muscle Spasms or Cramps
- Sleep Challenges
- Sinus pain, pressure, infections
- Skin Conditions, Bites, or Rashes
- Sore Throat, congestion, coughs
- Urination Challenges and UTIs
- Women’s Health Issues
You’re Never Alone
Call today and experience MD iCare. To get started, nurses will guide you through the TeleConsult process, listen to your health concerns, facilitate your clinical intake, and coordinate your appointment with the doctor. About 48 hours after the TeleConsult, the nurse will follow up to make sure you get the care you need and that you are on your way to better health.
Medical Bill Advocates
Medical bills often contain confusing codes and language that make it difficult for many people to review their bill for accuracy.
As part of our ongoing effort to help members reduce health care costs, we offer a medical bill review and negotiation service that gives members access to patient advocates with the knowledge and experience to save them money on medical bills. The bill negotiating service finds errors on 80% of the bills we review and saves customers an average of $3,000.
WellCard members enjoy access to the following advantages when it comes to medical bills:
- Any medical bill over $500 is eligible for review and negotiation
- Free medical bill review to help you organize and understand medical expenses including identifying billing errors and overcharges
- A personal advocate, with an average of 30 years’ experience, who will negotiate with doctors and providers on your behalf
- Special pricing for WellCard savings members. Negotiation fee reduced to 30% of total savings with WellCard membership
- Risk free savings: if you don’t save money, there is no fee for our service.
- Is not insurance and does not replace insurance, nor does it affect your relationship with your medical provider.
The Imaging service is the premier radiology services company that offers you high-quality, low-cost imaging solutions. We offer savings of up to 70% on MRIs, CTs and Ultrasounds for those who are uninsured, those who carry high deductible health plans and those who wish to self-pay. We have a network of over 3,000 fully credentialed and accredited imaging facilities nationwide that enable us to offer you imaging tests at up to 70% off the usual and customary prices.
There are no hidden charges or enrollment fees – you simply tell us what location of the country you would like to go to for your diagnostic imaging test and we will schedule it for you at a convenient location and at a significantly reduced cost.
Contact Customer Service today for personal attention to your imaging needs.
With WellCard’s pharmacy savings, it’s easy to reduce health care costs for the entire family. More than 59,000 nationwide pharmacies accept WellCard, giving you and your family access to our pre-negotiated prices on the prescription medications you might otherwise pay for at full-price. We call it WellCard. You’ll call it empowering.
- Automatic supplemental health care coverage for all family members.
- Instant savings of up to 50% on prescription drug prices.
- Access to convenient mail order service that saves members an average of 20% off regular prescription drug prices.
- Confidentiality you can trust, as our discount prescription program is HIPAA compliant.
How To Use
To Use at Participating Pharmacies:
- Take your prescription to a participating pharmacy. All brand name and generic drugs are included.
- One card automatically covers all family members at no cost.
- Show your card to the pharmacist every time you fill a prescription not covered by your insurance or excluded from Medicare Part D.
- Discounts are given at the time of purchase. Pay the entire cost of the drug, once discount is applied. There is no need to submit receipts.
To Enroll in the Mail Order Pharmacy:
- Call Member Services at 888-479-2000 (prompt 5) to enroll in our convenient mail order program.
- We guarantee quality assurance using our 7-point test on every prescription before mailing. Standard shipping is free.
Dental Discount Plan
Teeth health is an important part of your family’s overall wellbeing. With WellCard, you’re now empowered with the access to DenteMax quality dental care at pre-negotiated savings of up to 20% to 40% off of nearly all general dentists’ and specialists’ standard fees. Our members get access to these savings at more than 100,000 142,000 credentialed dentists nationwide for a wide range of dental care:
- Preventive and diagnostic: oral exams, cleanings, X-rays)
- Restorative: fillings, inlays, and crowns
- Endodontic, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics
- Oral surgery
The dental discount plan is not insurance, which keeps it simple and convenient for our members to enjoy. Start saving today!
- No administrative forms or hassles.
- No red tape. Members get immediate access to WellCard’s reduced dental health care costs as soon as they join.
- No limits on the number of times a member can see a dental care provider.
- No waiting. WellCard members can start using our supplemental health coverage as soon as they receive their ID card.
- No age restrictions.
* Samples are not a guarantee of savings. Prices will vary by provider and location.
Payment at time of service is requested.
OUTLOOK Vision Services is a discount vision program. Over 10,500 optical centers offer average discounts of up to 50% off the regular retail price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and corrective surgery (Lasik, RPK, etc.). The Outlook Vision network includes major chains and independent eye care centers. In addition to local retail optical providers, Outlook Vision also has a mail-order contact lens program for the convenience of our members. Members may save substantially off retail prices by ordering replacement contact lenses from this service.
- Nationwide vision care discount network consisting of over 10,500 providers including both private practice providers and optical retailers such as Sears Optical, JC Penney Optical, Target Optical, LensCrafters, Eye Masters, For Eyes Optical, WalMart Vision and most Pearle Vision locations.
- Average discounts of up to 50% off on frames, prescription lenses and sunglasses.
- Mail-order contact lenses replacement program.
- Discounts on corrective surgery.
- Purchase as often as you like.
- Choose from the most popular frames, tints and lenses.
- Immediate savings at point of purchase.
- Discounts are applied at the point of sale.
- No paperwork.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction for 30 days.
- Membership includes the entire family.
Discounts do not apply to exams in the state of California and Washington
Hearing health is a critical part of your overall health. Just as you make time for regular eye exams, blood pressure and cholesterol screenings, and dental check-ups, it’s important to schedule annual hearing screenings for you and your family. With WellCard, you now have free access to Beltone’s comprehensive hearing care. What we call WellCard, you’ll call empowering.
Your WellCard membership gives you free access to Beltone’s comprehensive hearing evaluations that include the following advanced procedures:
- Personalized Hearing Health Assessment lifestyle consultations
- Visual ear examinations using a video otoscope
- Testing to determine your ability to respond to sounds and repeat spoken words
Should you have a hearing loss that can be corrected with hearing instrumentsas is the case about 90% of the time your WellCard membership empowers you with access to Beltone’s revolutionary digital hearing instruments for clear and comfortable hearing, as well as a virtually invisible appearance with a 15% retail discount off the usual retail price of any Beltone hearing instrument at any of over 1,500 locations throughout the United States.
Your WellCard membership also gives you Beltone’s exclusive BelCare Aftercare Program for lifetime cleanings, inspections, adjustments and service for any Beltone hearing instruments purchased at any Beltone location throughout the United States.
To find a Beltone location anywhere in the United States just call toll free 888-667-9354
WellCard empowers you with access to lab test results once only available to your doctors. With your membership, you can now use MyMedLab for efficient, affordable, and confidential medical laboratory testing. This easy-to-use service allows you to browse a wide array of medical laboratory tests, so that you can become informed on both tests and diseases. As part of our supplemental health coverage, you also now have the ability to purchase medical lab tests for you and your family at pre-negotiated savings of up to 50% off regular pricing. MyMedLab’s online solution is centralized around the PHRPersonal Health Recordsystem and allows WellCard members to see specific test results in order to more easily monitor the overall health of their entire families.
- Quality and confidentiality are guaranteed!
- Savings of up to 50% of retail prices
Tests are available for all types of laboratory tests without a physician’s order, and at nearly half the typical cost.
Order online or by phone, saving you both, time and money
- No co-pays
- No deductibles
- You DONT need a medical exam
- You DONT need a prescription
Members can take advantage of direct-to-consumer laboratory testing with this service, with savings of up to 50% to reduce health care costs for the entire family.
All lab tests are performed by nationally recognized and CLIA Certified laboratories. As with all WellCard services, our lab testing service is HIPAA compliant. This means you and you alone decide who receives the results.
Diabetes Care & Supplies
An empowering health and wellness approach to diabetes care, WellCard gives you and your family immediate access to savings of 52 – 70% on a full line of name brand and generic diabetes testing supplies delivered directly to your home. We call it WellCard. You’ll call it empowering.
WellCard’s diabetes care and supplies program provides you with access to supplemental health care to meet your needs:
- 3 to 5 day UPS Ground Residential Home Delivery – No More Pharmacy Trips
- High Quality ADVOCATE Products
The FREE WellCard Health program empowers you to reduce the cost of health care with each use of pharmacies, vision care providers, hearing specialists, prepaid lab test, prepaid imaging test, patient advocacy services and more. And if for some reason in the future you no longer retain your membership with TVC or MCA, you can keep the WellCard as our gift to you.
For complete information on the WellCard Health program you can go to www.WellCardHeath.com and click on Get Started and enter the Group ID TVCM. You can also download the WellCard Health app on your smart phone and use the same Group ID TVCM. And remember this is Free to you.
This is Not Insurance. It is a discount medical program. It does not replace COBRA or any other medical insurance program nor is it a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan. WellCard Health does not qualify for essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act (ACA-ObamaCare). Cardholders are responsible for paying the discounted cost at the time of service from participating providers. WellCard Health has no membership fee nor is participation in any organization or purchase of any good or service required to obtain or use WellCard Health. WellCard Health will not share or sell your personal information. The discount plan organization is AccessOne Consumer Health, Inc., 84 Villa Road, Greenville, SC, 29615, www.accessonedmpo.com. This program is not available to residents of Montana, but may be used by non-residents at participating Montana providers. Other state residents: visit www.WellCardHealth.com for full disclosure statement.
The DMPO does make available a list of all program providers which includes their name, city & state, and medical specialty prior to purchase, upon request.